Becoming an Outdoors Woman - BOW
- Subscribe to Becoming an Outdoors-Woman updates from Michigan DNR
- Check out our Winter BOW 2013 Articles with Pictures!
- More and More Women are Becoming an Outdoors-Woman
More and more women are learning about and enjoying hunting, fishing, backpacking, shooting sports, canoeing and many more outdoor recreational activities. You can learn the outdoor skills that are necessary to enjoy these activities, too! Beginners are our specialty. Becoming an Outdoors-Woman programs offer a mix of outdoor skills over a three-day format. Designed for the novice, all equipment is provided.
Sign Up and Save the Date Events
- Save time and postage by using the Michigan e-store!
- Mother Daughter Workshop, August 2, 2014
At Tourist Park in Marquette Learn kayaking and hiking in this one day workshop. Daughters must be between ages of 10-17. Questions? Call 906-228-6561.