close print view
State Park Camping Registration Information
- Check-in with staff at campground office or follow posted registration instructions.
- Complete registration and occupy campsite for a portion of every day. A member of the camping party is expected to stay overnight on site in order to meet the occupancy requirement.
- Campers must have a motor vehicle permit for entrance into any state park or recreation area.
- Camp only in designated site.
- Build campfires in designated fire ring only.
- Horses allowed in designated campgrounds only.
- Dogs are allowed on a leash no more than six feet long, they must be attended at all times, and are not permitted on swimming beaches.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Discharge of firearms, air guns, slingshots, or arrows are not permitted in campground boundaries.
- Radios, generators, or other amplified devices may not be used in a manner that creates excessive noise.
- Camping permits begin at check-in time of 3 p.m. on the first day of camping.
- Checkout time is 1:00 p.m.
- Camp for up to 15 consecutive nights in any separately administered campground. Combined multiple reservations that exceed 15 nights could result in a mandatory reduction of the combined stay so as not to exceed the 15-night limit.
- No more than 2 vehicles in addition to the primary camping shelter.
- A responsible person 17 years of age or older must register for a site.