close print view
About the Library
The Fisheries Division Library, located at the Institute for Fisheries Research, was established in 1930 to service the fisheries biologists of the Michigan Department of Conservation. The library now serves the fisheries biologists of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and Environment; the University of Michigan faculty, staff, and students of the School of Natural Resources and Environment; and the Exhibit Museum of Natural History. The collection now consists of over 700 books, thousands of reports and reprints from around the world, and several journal, magazine, and newsletter subscriptions.
The IFR currently subscribes to several journals with fisheries and natural resources related content.