Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center
Natural. Tranquil. Inspiring.
After Hours/Area Attractions
Michigan's abundant natural resources are close at hand and available for everyone to enjoy and appreciate. Enjoy canoeing, hiking, cross-country skiing, swimming or fishing when the work day is over. Bring your own movie and enjoy an outdoor theater next to a crackling bonfire-a treat your group will surely remember. Golfing, museums and movie theaters are nearby. Or kick back, relax and bond with your team in front of the stone fireplace.
The following tourism agencies have information about local golf courses, canoeing, fishing, casinos, etc.
Local movie theatres:
- Pines Theater, Houghton Lake 989-366-9226
- Rialto Theater, Grayling 989-348-5948
- Roscommon Cinema, Roscommon 989-275-5959
- West Branch Cinema, West Branch 989-345-7887
- Gaylord Cinema, Gaylord 989-732-5717
- Houghton Lake Historical Village, Houghton Lake 989-366-9124
- Crawford County Historical Museum, Grayling 989-348-4461
- CCC Museum, Higgins Lake 989-821-6125 or 989-821-8451
- Hartwick Pines State Park, Grayling 989-348-7068
- Wellington Farm Park (Grayling) 989-348-5187
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit 104 Conservation Drive, Roscommon, MI 48653, 1.5 miles east of US 27 and five miles west of I-75.