Hunting Applications and Drawings
- Subscribe to Hunting Application Reminders from Michigan DNR
- Check Your Drawing Results Note: Drawing results will not be available until the listed posting dates.
- Purchase an Application or License Online
- 2015 Application Timeline and Species Regulations
- Bear and Elk Hunt Transfer Program Hunters who are selected for a bear or elk license may transfer (donate) their hunt drawing success to an eligible person they know, or to an individual on the DNR hunt waiting list.
- Check Elk Chances or Bear Preference Points
- Pure Michigan Hunt Apply for the Pure Michigan Hunt from March 1 to December 31.
- Shiawassee Deer Hunt Information (DMU 273)
Hunting Licenses Currently Available
- Fall Turkey Licenses
Unsuccessful drawing applicants may purchase one leftover fall turkey license beginning August 17 at 10 a.m. EDT. Beginning August 24 at 10 a.m., any hunter may purchase one license per day until quotas are met, including hunters who did not apply for a fall turkey license.