- Subscribe to Deer hunting updates from Michigan DNR
- Hunting Applications and Drawings View hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
- Deer Habitat Projects Around The State
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Regional Deer Advisory Teams
- Opening Day to Nov 17th Deer Check Report
- 2014 Deer Hunting Prospects
- Interactive Map of Deer Check Stations
- 2014 Deer Check Station List
- Winter Severity Index Report (WSI)
- Antler Point Restriction FAQs - "The APR Corner"
- 2013 Seasons - Michigan Deer Harvest Survey Report
- Shiawassee River State Game Area Deer Hunt Information
- Antlerless & General Management Info by DMU
- Leftover Antlerless Deer Licenses
- Antler Point Restriction Map and Chart
- 2014 Antlerless Deer Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.4mb Download
- Michigan Hunting and Trapping Digest (Interactive) - 10mb Download
- 2014 Antlerless Deer License Quotas
- DNR reminds deer hunters of changes to license structure
Health & Safety
- How to Field-Dress Deer
- Precautions When Handling and Processing Deer and Other Wild Game
- Meat Processing Regulations and Resources
- Hunters Importing Deer, Elk or Moose
- Check Your Deer Laboratory Results Online
- How Chronic Wasting Disease Affects Hunters
- Precaution About Lead in Venison
- Dioxin Advisory Information
- Deer Carcass Disposal
- Lymph Nodes & Hemal Nodes