Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Human, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  State Disability Assistance (SDA)
  Who is eligible for SDA?
  Does Michigan have an ASL law?
  Is my employer required to provide an interpreter or assistive devices so that I can participate in staff meetings?
  Is the landlord required to install flashing lights on the fire/smoke alarm for me?
  How do I apply for State Disability Assistance (SDA)?

FAQ Categories
 •  General Questions
 •  Adoption
 •  Child Care Fund: General
 •  Child Care Fund: Monitoring Changes
 •  Complaints
 •  Customer Resources
 •  Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
 •  Emergency Needs
 •  Equal Opportunity
 •  Family Independence Program (FIP)
 •  Foster Care
 •  Foster Care Age 18-21
 •  Home Heating Credit - Department of Treasury
 •  Legislative Services - Top Constituent Questions Answered
 •  Native American Affairs
 •  Safe Delivery
 •  State Disability Assistance (SDA)
 •  Weatherization
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan