• Michigan Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention and Treatment Local Grants FY 12 Click on one of the following grants listed below to view the description of the grant.
• Domestic Violence Comprehensive Grant Services provided under contracts with 45 nonprofit domestic violence programs include:
• STOP Violence Against Women Grants The goal of the federal STOP Violence Against Women program is to strengthen local criminal justice system responses.
• Rural Grant Program These grants are intended to increase access to services provided by the state-funded network of shelter agencies and the criminal justice system for victims of domestic violence in rural counties.
• Transitional Supportive Housing Grants Transitional Supportive Housing grantees shall provide the following services at a minimum:
• Sexual Assault Comprehensive Services Funding for Rape Prevention and Services is intended to address the needs of survivors of sexual assault (age 12 and older),...
• Supervised Visitation - Safe Havens Grant Overview
• Supervised Visitation Safety and Accountability Audit Planning Assessment