close print view
- Part 115 Rule Interpretation Q&A Document (Updated 01/04/2006)
- Michigan Solid Waste Importation Task Force Final Report
- A Waste Management Division (WMD) technical committee was put together in October 1999 with the goal of developing a guidance document that would enable WMD staff to cautiously, thoroughly, and consistently apply a decision process for determining whether or not groundwater at a site is in an aquifer. Follow this link to the Groundwater Not In An Aquifer document. Please note that there is a cover memo, which must remain with any subsequent copies of this document.
- Michigan Manufacturers' Guide to Environmental and Safety and Health Regulations
- Solid Waste Disposal Area (Landfill, Transfer Station, and Processing Plant) Licenses Due to Expire: For various reasons, a majority of sites will need to apply for a renewal to an operating license prior to the expiration of the existing license. Therefore, it cannot be projected when those dates will occur. However, you can determine when a license will expire and if a site has applied for a new license by searching for a specific site or location through the WDS Public Viewer .