Aquatic Nuisance Control
- Inland Lakes Management
Due to recent changes to Part 33, information on this page may be out of date and will be updated as soon as possible.
Although aquatic plants are a natural component of every aquatic ecosystem, excessive plant growth can sometimes be a nuisance for riparian property owners and other lake users.>
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/anc.> More
- Notification of Permit Modifications
- NPDES Pesticide General Permit
- Aquatic Plant Management Information
- Permitting Information for the Chemical Treatment of Aquatic Nuisance Plants and/or Algae
- Swimmer's Itch Information
- Management of Aquatic Plants
- Common Aquatic Plants of Michigan
- Swimmer's Itch in Michigan
- What are the Chemical Control Options?
Laws and Rules
Application & Permit Information