- The DEQ ensures that Michigan's air remains clean by regulating sources of air pollutants to minimize adverse impact on human health and the environment. Goals are to meet and maintain air quality standards, limit emissions of hazardous and toxic pollutants, and inform the public about current air conditions.
- Michigan's December 19, 2014 Comments to the USEPA's Proposed Greenhouse Gas Rules
- Michigan's December 1, 2014 Comments to the USEPA's Proposed Greenhouse Gas Rules
- Michigan Multipollutant Infrastructure State Implementation Plan (SIP)
- Permit and Consent Order Public Notice Documents
- Current Air Quality Planning Activities