close print view
Steps to Follow
Its all about the Bugs
- Keep your operating system patched always.
- Keep all applications patched.
- Apply critical updates whenever available.
- Install and use Anti-virus software.
- Keep it up to date
- Scan system frequently (once per week)
- Utilize a firewall to protect computer systems.
- Use a combination of software and hardware firewall for better protection.
- Only open emails form people you know. Even then, if you are suspicious don't open it!
|Step 6: Preach Security Awareness
- Build security awareness training into culture.
- Read about incidents and safe computing practices.
- Read computer security news.
|Step 7: Actively find and correct vulnerabilities