• Public Library Geographic Database (PLGDB)
The database includes the locations of America's 16,000 public libraries, population characteristics from the U.S. Census that best describe people who use libraries and library use statistics from the National Center for Educational Statistics.
• Estimates of Income and Poverty for School Districts
The population and poverty estimates for each estimate-year are produced for all school districts identified in the most recent boundary update. The boundary year does not always match the year to which the estimates refer. For example, the 2000 poverty estimates were produced for school districts in existence for the 2001-2002 school year.
• National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES)
This link is a primary resource for collecting and analyzing education data.
• School District Demographics
The School District Demographics Web site provides access to school district geographic and demographic data useful for describing and analyzing characteristics of school districts, children and K-12 education.
• Center for Educational Performance & Information
The Center for Educational Performance and Information collects and reports data about Michigan's K-12 public schools. This includes student test scores, enrollment figures, graduation and dropout rates, teacher information, pupil/teacher ratios, crime and safety data, financial information and building infrastructure.
• Michigan Department of Career Development
• Michigan Department of Education