close print view
Enter Your Business Information
Enter your business information to proceed on the One Stop...
1.Business Info | 2.Your Info | 3.Contacts | 4.Addresses | 5.DBA/Assumed Name
PLEASE NOTE: This area requests the minimum amount of information required to proceed through the Michigan Business One Stop. Once you have entered the requested information, you will be able to edit and add additional information about your business in your Business Profile.
Step 1: Primary Business Information
Step 2: Identify Yourself
Step 3: Enter the names of business contacts associated with this business
This step requests any additional business contacts not yet entered
Sole Proprietor | General Partnership | LLC | Corporation | LP
- Sole proprietors require at least one Sole Proprietor contact.
- A General Partnership requires at least two General Partner contacts.
- A Limited Liability Company requires at least one member/manager contact.
- A Corporation requires a president contact.
- A Limited Partnership does not require adding contacts. General Partners will be automatically added. You will need to add any Limited Partners.
- A business type of "Other" does not require adding additional contacts.
Step 4: Address Information
Step 5: DBA/Assumed Name Information (if applicable)
*If you are a Corporation or Limited Liability Company registered with the State of Michigan, your assumed name information will be automatically added.
After you have completed all of the necessary steps, you will be able to click "Finish" to continue.