Here is what you can do in My Workspace...
- Your My Workspace has your To Do List of registrations, permits, licenses, and renewals
- Initially tasks in "My Tasks" were put there by One Stop based on what One Stop knew about your type of business
- Additional tasks may be some you add using Add a Task
- Other tasks, such as renewals, will be added by One Stop at the appropriate time
To add a task in One Stop...
- Click on the Add a Task button on the top right corner
- A page will appear with a list of all possible tasks from which to choose
- Add as many tasks as your business may need
To begin a task in One Stop...
- Click on the task to open in a new window
- Be sure pop-up blockers are off
To delete a task in One Stop...
- Click on the recycle bin icon to the left of the task
- Answer OK if you are sure you want to delete the task
- Answer Cancel if you do not want to delete the task
One Stop will display the current status of every task your business began in One Stop. If you requested assistance from the Call Assistance Center, the status of your request to CAC will be displayed, as well. The status of your existing filings will display after you have added the filing to One Stop (using My Business Profile).
For each change in status, a status record will appear in the list
- Status information is presented in the order of most recent information first.
- Status information is not deleted, so this area of My Workspace lists the history of your business filings
- This information is viewable, but cannot be edited.
Information displayed in Status is ...
- Status Type such as new, pending, completed, denied. These values may vary by type of task.
- Effective date this status was assigned to the task. Information is sorted by this date, newest first.
- Description of the task (same information as in the Task List)
View count of items in shopping cart
- Item count is in parenthesis
- Click Update to update count
View items in shopping cart
- Items in your shopping cart are ready for payment in One Stop
- View or print payment receipts and submitted filings in eCabinet
View additional information that is relevant to your type of business
- The state of Michigan, and the various state agencies, have a wealth of information available via web site to businesses
- This area of My Workspace will display links to this information, tailored to your type of business and your permits and licenses.
To navigate other areas of the One Stop...