- This is the first step in creating a Business Profile on One Stop.
- Provide the name you wish your business to be called
- This is the full name of your business
- It is, also, the business name that will be associated with your sign-on the next time you access One Stop
- It is considered temporary because the business name may already be registered for another business. In that case, it cannot become your business' permanent name.
- For businesses already registered and operating in the state, this is the current business name rather than a temporary name.
- If you do not complete the basic information for a business profile, your business name is not saved in One Stop.
What is the name of the business?
On this page, enter the full name of the business. This name can be a combination of letters and numbers and other characters. It cannot be an image or logo.
The example used is Alice's Store. This is a retail business that is electronic (a web-based store). The business does not have a physical store.