- UIA MiWAM and eRegistration applications will not be available on May 21st 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. Quarterly payments, file reports, review previous submissions and Register for Taxes will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, thank you for your support.
Michigan Business OneStop system will not be available on May 27th, 2015 between 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for a scheduled maintenance. After this release payment processing will be handled by the standard CEPAS application which you will be redirected to. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, thank you for your support.
Important changes took effect on October 1, 2014!
Login to One Stop for...
- Treasury/Taxes 517-636-6925 Access Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) and Register for Michigan taxes here.> MORE
- Unemployment Insurance / UIA 313-456-2188 MIWAM/eRegistration for Michigan Taxes> MORE
- Notice of Intent to Renovate/Demolish> MORE
- Transportation / MDOT Transport, Right-of-Way Construction, and Billboard Permits> MORE
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
313-456-1501 Vendor Exemption Online Renewal > MORE
- Human Services / DHS 866-685-0006 Adult Foster Care, Child Care and Child Welfare Licensing > MORE
One Stop Login
Department Contacts for Michigan Business Services
- Agriculture & Rural Development/MDARD
800-292-3939 / 8-5 M-F
- Environmental Quality/DEQ
800-662-9278 / 8-5 M-F
- Michigan Gaming Control Board/MGCB
- Human Services/DHS
- Insurance & Financial Services/DIFS 877-999-6442
- Licensing and Regulatory Affairs/LARA
- Lottery 517-335-5619
- Natural Resources/DNR
517-284-6057 / 8-5 M-F
- Secretary of State/SOS
- Unemployment Insurance Agency/UIA 313-456-2188