Due to scheduled maintenance, MTO (Michigan Treasury Online) services will not be available as of 5:00 p.m. on January 30th through 9:00 a.m. on February 2nd. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
IMPORTANT: Please do not attempt to file 2014 Sales, Use or Withholding (SUW) tax returns or payments using Michigan Treasury Online (MTO)!
Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) can be used for 2015 SUW tax payments and returns.
- Treasury/Taxes 517-636-6925 Access Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) and Register for Michigan taxes here.> MORE
- Unemployment Insurance / UIA 313-456-2188 MIWAM/eRegistration for Michigan Taxes> MORE
- Notice of Intent to Renovate/Demolish
- Transportation / MDOT Transport, Right-of-Way Construction, and Billboard Permits> MORE
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
313-456-1501 Vendor Exemption Online Renewal > MORE
- Human Services / DHS 866-685-0006 Adult Foster Care, Child Care and Child Welfare Licensing > MORE
- Agriculture & Rural Development/MDARD
800-292-3939 / 8-5 M-F
- Environmental Quality/DEQ
800-662-9278 / 8-5 M-F
- Michigan Gaming Control Board/MGCB
- Human Services/DHS
- Insurance & Financial Services/DIFS 877-999-6442
- Licensing and Regulatory Affairs/LARA
- Lottery 517-335-5619
- Natural Resources/DNR
517-284-6057 / 8-5 M-F
- Secretary of State/SOS
- Unemployment Insurance Agency/UIA 313-456-2188