I misplaced or didn't receive my W-2. How can I get a copy?For Home Healthcare Providers duplicate W-2 requests, please call the Department of Community Health at (800) 292-2550.
For State of Michigan Employees:
You may request duplicate W-2's for the most recent calendar year beginning February 15.
1. Call Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB), Office of Financial Management (OFM) at 517/373-6222 and leave a voice message providing the following information:
- Employee Identification Number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- A daytime telephone number where you can be reached
- Year(s) duplicate W-2 is needed (for up to the most recent 5 years)
- Current Mailing Address
- State Government Agency (Corrections, DTMB, etc.)
NOTE: If your need for a duplicate W-2 arises as a result of a change of address you will need to make sure that your new mailing address is correct in HRMN before requesting a duplicate W-2 (OFM will only mail your duplicate W-2 to the address in HRMN). You may review and update your address in HRMN via your online employee self-service account or by contacting MI HR Service Center at (877) 766-6447.
2. Make your request in writing.
Include the information listed above and mail it to:State of Michigan
Department of Technology, Management & Budget
Office of Financial Management
P.O. Box 30026
Lansing, MI 48909
3. Make your request via e-mail:
Submit your request to OFM at email@example.com.
Include the information requested above and enter "Duplicate W-2" as the subject line.
Once your request has been received, you may expect to receive your duplicate W-2 within 2 weeks.