Law Enforcement Resources
• "Repeat Offender" for Law Enforcement Information on "Repeat Offender" for Law Enforcement, with the four components of the New Law.
• About LEIN About the Michigan Law Enforcement Information Network and Penalties for Misuse of the LEIN.
• Access to the LEIN Information regarding the application process to access the Michigan Law Enforcement Information Network (LEIN)
• Criminal Justice Information Center Information about the Criminal Justice Information Center (CJIC)
• Criminal Justice Information Center Related Sites Related Michigan Sites, Sites Outside of Michigan and United States Government Sites
• Enforcement Records Section Automated Incident Capture System
• Forensic Science Division Services provided by the Forensic Science Division
• LEIN Manuals, Policies, and Laws Information regarding LEIN Manuals, Policies, and Laws
• LEIN Training and Certification Information regarding LEIN Training and Certification
• LEIN Validations Information regarding LEIN validations
• LEIN and Criminal History Records - Inappropriate Access How to Report Inappropriate Access
• Live Scan Goals and Benefits Goals and Benefits of Live Scan
• Michigan Law Enforcement Information Network Main Page for MSP LEIN
• Michigan Speed Measurement Task Force Feedback Form The Michigan Office of Highway Safety Planning first convened the Michigan Speed Measurement Task Force in late 1978.
• Michigan Speed Measurement Task Force Replacement Certificate Request Form The purpose of this form is to allow Michigan Police Agencies to request a replacement radar/laser certificate.
• Obtaining Help for LEIN Obtaining Help for LEIN and the MICJIN Portal
• Traffic Crash Reporting This includes links to the UD-10 Manual, Most Common Errors, Traffic Crash Reporting Help Sheet, UD-10 Ordering Web Site.
• Uniform Law Citation, Commercial Law Citation, and Citation Book Cover Vendor information for Uniform Law Citations and Commercial Law Citations