close print view
What's New for 2013 ~ Justice Training Competitive Grants?
Print Procedures Changes
(Revised June 2012)
- All categories within the Budget Detail must include the course that the expenditure will be reported against.
- Fringe Benefit cost section is now on the same line item as the Personnel cost.
- Travel is now separated into 3 categories:
- Mileage, lodging, breakfast, lunch, dinner and airfare are on one line
- Totals Page (includes narrative description area)
- Will be a major factor in reductions!
- Must have actual dollar amounts included with each priority item.
- Including each category the reduction will affect.
- Consideration should be taken to ensure the level of priorities.
- Multiple grants from one agency must be prioritized at the program level.
- Each grant request must then prioritize within the program.
- One grant from one applicant must be prioritized within the program.
- Category Line Item Totals
- Total Cost - Grant Share - Match Share
2. Submission requirements:
- Consortium certificate is now located at the end of the Project Narrative portion of the application
- The Project Narrative and Budget Detail must be submitted via email to the Grants Manager.
- The Project Narrative must be submitted in an MS Word format.
- The Budget Detail must be submitted in an Excel format.
- The Signature Sheet must be submitted with THREE (3) ORIGIONAL SIGNATURES.
- Authorized Official - Project Administrator - Financial Officer
- Mail to:
Attn: Grants Manager
106 W. Allegan, Suite 600
P.O. Box 30633
Lansing, MI 48909