• Fisheries Division Reports The Fisheries Division Library collection now consists of over 700 books, thousands of reports and reprints from around the world, and several journal, magazine, and newsletter subscriptions.
• Wildlife Division Library Historical publications, listed by report numbers.
• Wildlife Survey Reports 2007 to the present
• Island Lake Shooting Range - Final Report - September 2008 This report contains the sound assessment and analysis for the Island Lake Recreation Area Shooting Range in Brighton, Michigan.
• Double-crested Cormorants in Michigan DNR Report #2. A review of history, status, and issues related to their increased population. Document size: <1 MB
• A Risk-based Audit of the Captive/Privately Owned Cervid Industry in Michigan (Executive Summary) This document provides a summary of the results of the completed audit. Document size: <1 MB
• A Risk-based Audit of the Captive/Privately Owned Cervid Industry in Michigan Report #1. As a result of recommendations from the Michigan CWD Task Force and an Executive Order of the Governor, a risk-based audit of the state's C/P -OC industry was carried out not to be punitive, but to find any flaws or weaknesses in the current system that might lead to the entrance of CWD into Michigan's captive and wild cervid herds. This report presents the results of the completed audit. Document size: 4.9 MB