Wildlife & Habitat
• GPS: Guiding Principles and Strategies - Wildlife Division's Strategic Plan The DNR Wildlife Division is excited to announce that The GPS: Guiding Principles and Strategies, its new strategic plan, has been approved. The GPS will guide the management of Michigan's wildlife resources over the next five years. Click on the link above to see a PDF version of The GPS.
• Frequently Asked Questions About the Wildlife Division Strategic Plan
• DNR Wildlife Division Annual Report - Fiscal Year 2012
• 2012 Wildlife Division Habitat Accomplishments
• Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
• Report Diseased Wildlife
• Drummond Island Recommendation Report
• Wildlife Permits
• Privately Owned Cervidae Facility Registration
• A Pickup Load of Pigs: The Feral Swine Pandemic Video
• Keeping Common Species Common Over 80 percent of Michigan's wildlife species can be classified as nongame species. Let's keep these species common!
• Creating Wildlife Habitat
• Ecosystem Management
• Fire Management
• State Forest Open Houses and Compartment Reviews
• The Trees In Your Backyard
• Natural Areas
• Natural Rivers
• Natural Beauty Roads
• Wildlife Offices
• Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitators
• Forest Management Division
• Wildlife Management Units & Primary Offices
• State Wildlife/Game Areas (listed by name)
Buy a Loon License Plate and Support Wildlife!
• Wildlife Division Library
• Report Wildlife Observations