The Internet Unemployment Online Claim Filing System is available from 7:00 am Monday to 7:00 pm Saturday (Eastern Time).
|Watch a Video
Welcome to the Online Unemployment Claim System
This application allows you to file for unemployment benefits online. The application will ask a series of questions. Based on your responses, the system may ask you additional questions in order to complete your claim. The process could take up to 45 minutes depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the amount and accuracy of information we may currently have about you in our system.
What You Will Need to File a Claim:
To file, you will need to provide identification:
- Your Social Security Number is required.
- And your driver's license
State ID number
Your Personal Identification Number (MARVIN PIN) from a previous claim.
- If you are NOT a citizen or national of the United States, you will need your Alien Registration Number and the expiration date of your work authorization.
You will also need your work history:
- The names, addresses, dates of employment, and wages paid by the employers you worked for during the past 18 months.
If you select Direct Deposit for your payments you will need:
- Your financial institution's Routing Transit Number and your Account Number.