Business and the Environment
- Department of Environmental QualityThe DEQ provides a compilation of the environmental laws, rules and permits that provide the basis for the preservation and improvement of Michigan's environment.
Environmental Assistance Programs
- Clean Air Assistance ProgramThe Michigan Clean Air Assistance Program (CAAP) is located within the DEQ's Environmental Science and Services Division. The CAAP is designed to help companies with fewer than 100 employees understand and comply with Federal and State Regulations that protect our air.
- Compliance Assistance
- Emergency Response Services
- Energy Office of Michigan
- Environmental Permits
- Grants and Loans
- Guide to Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulations
- Retired Engineer Technical Assistance Program
- Small Business Pollution Prevention Loans
- The Michigan Superfund National Priorities List