About the Initiative
• Local Collaborative Websites
• Community Collaboratives The Community Collaboratives were developed to implement coordinated community planning and provide for joint advocacy for human services in a county area. Currently, all counties, either individually or in cooperation with other counties, have an established collaborative group that addresses issues that impact the lives of children, families, and special populations in their area. These collaboratives provide for:
- Community planning and visioning (establishes workgroups of agency staff, consumers, and community representatives to plan and/or implement services for a target population or coordinate services;
- Sharing of information regarding programs, policies and protocols/procedures;
- Taking responsibility for the local d ...
Click here for: Communiques, tools for the community collaboratives and other web sites of interest