- End users must read through the Acceptable Use policy, understand the expectations and take personal responsibility for adhering to the provisions of the policy.
- Acknowledge receipt of the Acceptable Use policy and any agency specific addendums.
- Supervisors, Managers or Directors make up the first line of accountability for staff compliance.
- Agency OHR shall support supervisors, managers and directors as needed in the awareness and disciplinary enforcement of this policy.
- Report incidents of abuse to DIT Agency Information Officer, agency OHR liaison, and agency internal auditor; where abuse may involve criminal activity, report to appropriate SOM or other law enforcement officials.
|Security is Everyone's Responsibility
Cooperation from everyone is necessary to:
- Prevent misuse of equipment and resources.
- Reduce the risk of liability to the SOM and its employees.
- Promote the efficient utilization of resources.
- Guides employees on understanding expectations for use of resources and behaviors.