Education & Children's Services
- ensuring that students are prepared to enter the work force and to take advantage of the new opportunities as our economy grows. Michigan's future is absolutely dependent on making our education system a success for our students, our teachers, our parents and our economy.
- The 2013 Michigan Reads! program highlights early reading with Leslie Helakoski's Woolbur
- State Releases 2012-13 Accountability Reports including New Color-Coded Accountability Scorecard to Support Educators and Parents
- 2013 Michigan Merit Exam Results Continues to Show Four-Year Upward Trend in Student Proficiency
- Grosse Pointe Science Teacher Named 2013-2014 Michigan Teacher of the Year
- Flanagan Approval Will Release State Funds to Open Buena Vista Schools for Remainder of Year