Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- MDOT still seeking northern Lower Peninsula "Road Watchers"
- New safe driving campaign aimed at reducing risks for teen drivers
- MDOT and the County Road Association's message of the season: "Snowplows need room to groom!"
- Send Workers Home Safe for the Holidays; MIOSHA urges employers to put worker safety first during the holiday season
- Extra enforcement for Ticketing Aggressive Cars and Trucks program Dec. 2-13;
Electronic Message Boards to Feature Safe Driving Reminder