Public School Finance InformationThis page contains information related to K-12 public school finance policy in the State of Michigan. Additional links that may be useful in gathering public school finance information are also provided.
- State School Aid by Source of Revenue 1992-93 to 2010-2012 This document lists the revenue sources for the State School Aid fund.
- Pie Chart of 2010-12 State School Aid by Source of Revenue This chart illustrates the revenue sources for the 2010-11 State School Aid fund.
- List of Foundation Allowances for Districts 1995-2013 (pdf)
- List of Foundation Allowances for Districts 1995-2013 (excel)
- National Public Education Finance Survey
Financial information contained in this survey is reported to the US Bureau of Census each year. The file contains both individual district and statewide totals for various categories of revenues and expenditures.
- Other Sites Related to Public School Finance
- Senate Fiscal Agency
- House Fiscal Agency
- School Finance in Michigan Before and After the Implementation of Proposal A
- Michigan in Brief
- Public School Finance Programs of the United States and Canada
- National Center for Education Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics - Site contains graphs and other tools to compare districts across state lines.