Welcome to MSHDA's Information Center for Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals
Our mission to provide decent, safe, affordable housing for Michigan residents is accomplished with the help of the Lenders and Realtors® that work with us.
In calendar year 2012 the Homeownership Division:
- Funded 912 home purchases totaling $59.9 Million
- Funded 856 down payment assistance loans totaling $4.9 Million
- Issued mortgage credit certificates to 220 home buyers totaling $20.2 Million
- Responded to 37,009 phone calls for foreclosure prevention assistance
- Provided $38.9 Million in assistance to 6,261 homeowners through the Step Forward Michigan programs
- Funded over $2 Million in counseling services that encourage homeownership and assist homeowners in keeping their homes
- Provided $200 Thousand in funding to support Michigan's Individual Development Account program; a matched savings plan that enables lower income individuals and families purchase a home or start a new business
If you are interested in partnering with MSHDA to increase your business, please contact our Business Development team at 517.373.6840.
Participating lenders can access our Lender on Line system to reserve and lock rates, check loan status, obtain program forms and information, and view important lender announcements.