The Museum Store
Add us to your online favorites:
Are you eligible to save?
The store at the Michigan Historical Museum offers a wide variety of items related to the history of Michigan, the region and the nation.
- A large selection of booksincluding this year's Michigan Notable Booksfor adults and children on a wide range of Michigan topics
- A growing number of Michigan-made products, including handcrafted jewelry of chlorastrolite (Isle Royale greenstone) and Petoskey stone (both official state symbols)
- products that complement the Michigan Historical Museum's permanent and special exhibits.
Telephone us at (517) 373-1375 or send e-mail to email@example.com will be happy to assist you.
Museum Store Hours and Location
- Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
The Michigan Historical Museum Store is located inside the Michigan Library and Historical Center, 702 West Kalamazoo Street, Lansing. The building and visitor parking are on the north side of Kalamazoo Street, two blocks east of M. L. King Jr. Boulevard. Weekend parking is free. Here's more information about how to find us.
State of Michigan employees and members of the Friends of Michigan History or Michigan Historical Museum Docent Guild enjoy a 10% discount every day on all purchases at the Museum Stores.
Teachers are eligible for a substantial discount on education materials purchased from the Michigan Historical Museum Stores. Download the educator discount application [PDF].
Other Museum Store Locations
The Michigan Historical Museum Store offers unique Michigan gifts and quality service at the following locations. Some sites are seasonal; please follow the links for season dates and telephone ahead for specific hours.
If you are still seeking more shopping enjoyment with a Michigan history perspective, try www.givinghistory.org
from the Michigan Historical Center's Seeking Michigan web site.
Contact the Michigan Historical Center