close print view
HMO Services for MPSERSDTMB-Procurement, in conjunction with the Office of Retirement Services (ORS), has established a new program for the annual solicitation of HMO vendors to provide services for the Michigan Public School Employee Retirements System (MPSERS). In August of each year, DTMB-Procurement will issue an RFP to allow any interested HMO vendors to submit their information and become an approved HMO vendor for the MPSERS population.
The RFP will be posted each year in August on the buy4michigan.com website. The RFP will include the following documents:
· Mandatory Requirements Form
· Information Required from Bidders Form
· Contract Document (including Statement of Work and Terms and Conditions)
· Bid Process & Evaluation Criteria document
Interested vendors will be required to download these documents on the buy4michigan.com website and return all requested information by the deadline posted on the website. The following criteria will be used for evaluation:
· Vendors must sign the Mandatory Requirements Form and may not take any exceptions to any of the requirements listed on the form.
· Vendors provide all information requested on the Information Required from Bidders Form
· Vendors must agree to the not to exceed pricing posted with the RFP
· Vendors must provide acceptable responses to the Certifications and Representations (see bid4michgian registration)
Vendors who meet all of the above criteria, and who are deemed awardable based on their responses to certifications and representations, will be awarded a one-year contract, with four one-year optional renewals, to provide HMO services for MPSERS members for all areas as approved by OFIR.
Vendors will not be required to re-apply for this program for the duration of their contract, including any optional renewal periods; however, vendors with existing contracts will need to meet the pricing and all other contract criteria on an annual basis in order to be renewed. The program will be open for new vendors in August/September of each calendar year. The State will not accept new vendors outside of this annual renewal RFP process.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Lance Kingsbury at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Michigan.gov Home Contact Contract Connect Contract Connect Home
Copyright © 2001-2013 State of Michigan